Our HR and Safety Toolkit, available to eligible Archbright members, has several resources to help you navigate the unchartered waters of the COVID-19 outbreak. If you haven’t accessed these already, we wanted to call your attention to them:
- Employer Response to Health Outbreaks KeyNote. This FAQ will help employers prepare to respond to absenteeism and implement plans to continue essential business functions. We are reviewing this daily and updating as applicable with new developments due to the current crisis. It is open for all to access on our home page as well as on the HR Toolkit and mobile app.
- Employer’s Guide to Layoffs KeyNote. This resource offers a structure for a layoff plan that considers both legal and practical issues, including employee experience and management communications.
- Furloughs and Pay Docking for Exempt Employees KeyNote. This gives you guidance on the various reasons and complementary laws that permit appropriate salary deductions or require full payment of wages for exempt employees.
- COVID19 Employee Screening Questionnaire. This is a sample health screening survey that may be implemented as a screening method for employees and visitors entering the workplace during an international pandemic as declared by the World Health Organization.
- Remote Work Policy. This sample policy outlines the criteria necessary for a successful telecommuter in light of the current outbreak and community restrictions.
- Managing COVID-19 and Your Injured Employees KeyNote. This FAQ gives guidance on how to effectively manage workers’ compensation claims, including light duty, during the COVID-19 outbreak.
If you are an eligible member, you can access all of the above in the HR Toolkit a couple of ways: 1) Under Member Home once you have logged in to Archbright.com or 2) On Archbright Mobile, our mobile app.
In addition to these resources, the HR Toolkit contains hundreds of resources covering Benefits, Compensation, Employment Law and Compliance, Employee Relations, Labor Relations/Unions, Performance Management, and Safety/Security. Eligible Archbright members have exclusive access to this collection of vetted policies, forms, and keynotes.
For more information on how membership can help your company during the current health crisis and beyond, please contact us at email@example.com, 206.329.1120, or 509.381.1635.