Annual performance reviews are a key component of employee and team development. Done well, reviews boost productivity, employee loyalty and cooperation between departments. However, if poorly done, the review process results in poor morale, loss of trust, employee departures, and legal trouble.
In Writing and Delivering Performance Reviews, supervisors and managers learn the basics of documenting performance and delivering performance conversations to capture all the benefits without exposing the company to the risks.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Avoid common performance review errors
- Prepare documentation for performance reviews in eight steps
- Conduct performance conversations to enhance employee productivity, development and engagement
- Motivate an employee whose career development has reached a plateau
- Respond effectively to common employee reactions such as defensiveness, finger pointing, and apathy
This program is designed for:
Supervisors, Managers, and HR Professionals
Type of Delivery:
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
Member Team Training Only
Contact us for pricing