Working remotely can be rewarding for employees, providing a unique opportunity to complete projects uninterrupted. However, remote work can also be extremely challenging. When kids and pets are underfoot, the added layer of stress can be overwhelming. Workplace wellness is a huge priority at the office but what about at home? Self-care and stress reduction are hugely important when working remotely to ensure employees have what they need to succeed.
In this 90-minute interactive class, employees will learn practical applications for managing stress and workloads while working from home. They will identify solutions for organization and time management, as well as ideas for separating work and home life, even when they all happen under the same roof.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate and understand body responses to work/environmental stress
- Create a routine to separate work and homelife
- Apply micro-breaks to improve energy, hone focus, and boost effectiveness
- Understand how to improve prioritization, collaboration and a sense of accomplishment by making work visual
- Create ways to connect meaningfully with colleagues and peers
This program is designed for:
Type of Delivery: