Who hasn’t wished for extra time during the day to get more done? Establishing good time management habits sounds easy enough, but often we continue the very habits we’ve said many times we were going to change. What can we do to align the use of our time with our actual priorities?
In Time Management you will take your “to do” list through a four-step time management process to clarify priorities, choose activities to build long-term success, do the right tasks at the best time of the day, and create a schedule that will result in greater productivity and increased personal satisfaction. We will also share strategies on managing interruptions and overcoming procrastination.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Prevent tasks from slipping through the cracks
- Prioritize projects and tasks correctly
- Boost productivity and lower stress with a daily task flow
- Manage interruptions firmly but respectfully
- Overcome procrastination
- Establish new habits using a Force Field Analysis
This program is designed for:
Type of Delivery:
Western Washington and Oregon: $270.00
Eastern Washington: $135.00