As the way we do business evolves, so do our workspaces and locations. According to Global Workplace Analytics, between 2005 to 2017, there was a 159% increase in remote work. Today that number is dramatically higher, requiring managers to flex a new set of skills. Managing remote teams can be a challenge without key practices in place.
In this 90-minute interactive class, managers and supervisors learn valuable techniques for managing virtual teams. Three key areas are covered to give managers the tools they need to keep a team connected and productive: Communicate More and More Often, Manage Deliverables and Deadlines, Nurture People and Relationships.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Use three essential tips to keep your team productive when they are working virtually.
- Improve communication techniques for virtual workers.
- Manage productivity by clearly establishing deliverables and deadlines.
- Understand how to nurture people and relationships to achieve better results.
- Create practices that are transferable to non-virtual work.
This program is designed for:
Supervisors and Managers
Type of Delivery: