Through the process of setting goals, we create pathways that lead us to where we want to go. Good intentions are not enough; we need to plan for our success.
In Setting Goals, you gain practice in writing a vision statement and outlining the steps to follow in order to make your goal a reality. The process works for personal, professional, team and individual goals.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify performance needs and describe the desired state
- Focus performance through writing SMART goals
- Increase progress toward achievement of goals using the tension between the current reality and the vision
- Anticipate and resolve obstacles to goal achievement
- Create an action plan to achieve a specific goal
This program is designed for:
Supervisors and Managers
Type of Delivery:
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
Western Washington and Oregon: $270.00
Eastern Washington: $135.00