Working remotely can be rewarding for employees, providing a unique opportunity to complete projects uninterrupted. However, remote work can also be extremely challenging. When kids and pets are underfoot, the added layer of stress can be overwhelming. Workplace safety and wellness is a huge priority at the office but what about at home? A safe working environment and self-care for stress reduction are hugely important when working remotely to ensure employees have what they need to succeed.
In this interactive class, employees will learn practical applications for maintaining a safe working environment, while also managing stress and workloads while working from home. They will identify solutions for organization and time management, as well as ideas for separating work and home life, even when they all happen under the same roof.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate remote work environment for potential hazards
- Understand ways to mitigate safety issues in the home office
- Evaluate and understand body responses to work/environmental stress
- Create a routine to separate work and homelife
- Apply micro-breaks to improve energy, hone focus, and boost effectiveness
- Understand how to improve prioritization, collaboration and a sense of accomplishment by making work visual
- Create ways to connect meaningfully with colleagues and peers
This program is designed for:
Type of Delivery:
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
Western Washington and Oregon: $120.00
Eastern Washington: $120.00