Most of us make presentations every day. From impromptu discussions in the hallway to status reports at business meetings to formal speeches before large groups, our presentations may last 30 seconds or several hours. But one thing they all have in common—if they are to be effective, they must include several core concepts.
In Presentation Skills 101, participants discover those core concepts and the foundational skills they need to prepare, organize, and deliver effective presentations. Participants will build their confidence by practicing short presentations in class and receiving feedback from peers.
Note: The following stand-alone classes will be covered in Supervisory Skills: Feedback for Success, Coaching for Success, Discipline and Documentation, and Delegating and Setting Expectations.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze their audience for greater impact
- Select the most effective type of presentation for the situation
- Create a concise yet thorough presentation
- Speak more confidently in impromptu situations
- Increase their influence with visual aids, eye contact, movement, and vocal skills
This program is designed for:
Type of Delivery:
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
Member Team Training Only
Contact us for more information.