Managing with DiSC® is based on the DiSC system of
behavioral styles, which has been used by millions of people for over 80 years to improve relationships and productivity at work.
Managing with DiSC is a classroom training and personalized learning experience proven to increase the effectiveness of
anyone in a supervisory or management role. Participants
deepen their understanding of themselves, their direct
reports, and their own managers using the DiSC model,
while learning how their management style influences
their approach to decision-making, time management, and problem solving.
Using prework, activity-based learning, and contemporary video, participants learn how to read the styles of the people they manage and adjust their management techniques accordingly. Participants walk away with concrete strategies to help them adapt to the styles of their direct reports, enabling them to bring out the best in their people.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand their own management style and explore the priorities that drive them
- Recognize other people’s styles
- Adapt the way they delegate to meet different personalities
- Adjust the way they motivate different employees to match individual needs
- Create employee custom employee development plans according to their behavior styles
- Discover different approaches for getting buy-in from their own manager
This program is designed for:
Supervisors and Managers
7 hours (1 day) plus 30 minutes of pre-work
Type of Delivery:
This program has been pre-approved by the HR Certification Institute.