Leads play a crucial role in many organizations—overseeing the daily work of the front-line employees, making sure the productivity goals are met within quality and safety standards. This can be difficult without the organizational authority that a supervisor has, so Leads must develop the power of influence to have an impact.
In Leadworker Effectiveness, Leads will learn skills they will use daily—managing their changing relationships with co-workers, establishing open communication, clearly setting expectations and giving feedback to improve performance.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Manage relationships with non-Leads for increased teamwork and productivity
- Use active listening techniques to increase information sharing across the team
- Effectively set performance expectations with employees
- Acknowledge high performers with a three-step feedback model
- Improve substandard performance using a five-step feedback model
This program is designed for:
Supervisors and Managers
7 hours (1 day)
Type of Delivery:
This program has been pre-approved by the HR Certification Institute.
Western Washington and Oregon: $510.00
Eastern Washington: $270.00