Workplace training leads to increased employee retention, higher customer satisfaction, more efficient operations, and higher profitability. However, offering training without a comprehensive plan can waste your organization’s time and dollars.
In Developing Your Company’s Training Plan, leaders will learn to create a data-driven training plan that motivates employees while closing technical and interpersonal performance gaps. Using the 5-step method covered in class, organizations will invest their training resources wisely by aligning training programs with business needs.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Link training programs with team and company goals
- Assess training needs on individual, team, and organizational levels
- Determine if training is the most effective solution
- Calculate return on investment (ROI) for training
- Develop a department or company-wide training plan using a 5-step process
This program is designed for:
Supervisors, Managers, and HR Professionals
Type of Delivery:
$120 (plus tax)