Effective coaching is one of the most important drivers of team member performance. Whether leaders are guiding people toward success in new or challenging situations, or helping people improve or enhance their work performance, their ability to coach and provide feedback makes the difference between mediocrity and high performance.
By helping learners understand the importance of three coaching techniques and how to effectively handle both proactive and reactive coaching discussions, this course helps leaders have more effective and efficient interactions.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Increase the agility and impact of their coaching.
- Make the most of each coaching opportunity.
- Provide input to help team members gain timely insights into their work.
- Enhance the confidence and competence of their staff on an ongoing basis
- Build an engaged workforce that feels challenged and valued.
This program is designed for:
Supervisors and Managers
Type of Delivery: