The Workplace Bullying Institute reports that 60% of employees are stressed out at work due to uncivil behavior. People are the largest investment for any organization. When there is bad behavior in the workplace, it puts employee morale, safety, quality, productivity, and compliance at risk.
Civil Treatment for Employees (CTE) provides individuals with the skills and insights required to enhance engagement, inclusion, productivity, and professionalism.
By focusing on day-to-day workplace behaviors along with the law, the course is designed to challenge and motivate participants to consider the impact of their own behavior and encourage them to speak up when issues arise.
Topics include harassment, retaliation, abusive behavior, inappropriate mutual banter, electronic communication, social media, and the importance of inclusion and professionalism.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize how employee actions and behavior impact business results.
- Identify harassment, sexual harassment, retaliation, bullying, abusive treatment, and inappropriate banter and behavior.
- Define what fair and professional treatment of co-workers, clients, customers, and the public is.
- Understand the impact of social media on the workplace.
- Know what to do and where to go to for help when issues arise.
- This program is designed for all employees.
This program is designed for:
Type of Delivery:
Classroom and Virtual