As Governor Inslee enacts further statewide restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I wanted to reach out with an update on how we are adjusting our operations during this time. All of us at Archbright remain committed to doing whatever we can to help flatten the curve of this outbreak.
- Our Seattle and Spokane offices remain open to Archbright team-members and invited guests only. They must complete a mandatory screening questionnaire before they enter our workspace.
- The majority of our employees are now working from home. Our remote work policy and technical infrastructure have allowed us to easily make this transition and continue to provide uninterrupted support to our members.
- Our HR and Safety Hotlines remain open and fully staffed. Eligible members, please continue to email and call our advisors with any and all questions you may have about keeping your workplace safe, healthy, and compliant.
- Our team is continually monitoring outbreak updates from the State of Washington, CDC, and WHO. We are regularly updating our blog with critical information employers need to know to maintain a safe workplace and protect employee health and privacy.
- We have made our HR Toolkit KeyNote Employer Response to Health Outbreaks available to all members on our website home page. Please reach out to email@example.com, 206.329.1120, or 509.381.1635 if you would like it emailed to you.
- For members with our HR or Safety Consultants working onsite or members with onsite training classes scheduled, we will be reaching out today to determine appropriate next steps to take in light of current restrictions. We will work with you on a contingency plan to ensure your company gets the support it needs.
- Effective immediately, all public training classes will be delivered virtually. These classes are now open for registration on our website.
- We have cancelled all public First Aid classes in April and May, and are working on rescheduling registrants into classes offered in later.
As we find ourselves in unchartered territory, I want to assure you that our highest priority remains protecting the health of our community, members, and employees while we deliver much-needed support and services.
I will continue to keep you informed of how we are addressing member needs in light of changing restrictions and community conditions. Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me directly.
Please stay safe, and as always, thank you for your continued membership.